Saturday, August 9, 2014

Read-a-thon: Bout of Books 11.0

Hey fellow book lovers! It's time for another read-a-thon! I hope to participate in the Bout of Books Read-a-thon 11.0. Here is my official sign-up and my goals/tbr for the following week! Let's get to reading!

Bout of Books 11.0
Read-a-thon
 
Monday, August 18th - Sunday, August 24th
 
Hosted by:
Amanda @ On a Book Bender 
 
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.
- From the Bout of Books team
 
My Goals/TBR:
I want to finish four books this week! I really hope I can accomplish this because I have been wanting to read this series for so long! There is so much hype surrounding it and I know that I will enjoy it! I also want to finish Open Road Summer before summer is over for me which is the 25th when school starts back. Wish me luck!

 
 
1. Throne of Glass - Sarah J Maas
2. Crown of Midnight - Sarah J Mass
3. The Assassin's Blade - Sarah J Maas
4. Open Road Summer - Emery Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...