Saturday, June 16, 2012

Richelle Mead Book Signing

I went to the Richelle Mead Book Signing for The Golden Lily on June 13, 2012 at Lexington, KY (Joseph Beth Bookstore). I am from Cincinnati, Ohio so this was around a two hour trip and I had a lot of fun going with my mom. The road trip was somewhat hectic and we just made it in time for the signing which started at 7 p.m. You can check out Richelle Mead's post of the event on her website right here.

Here I am with Richelle! :)

I also got some cool swag! This is a poster that is like a timeline showing all the major events starting from the first book Vampire Academy until The Golden Lily! There was also some tattoo stickers! My mom was lucky enough to grab this for me before the signing started to make sure that I got mine!
Thanks Mom :)

Here are the books that I got signed. She had a policy that she would only sign three books a person with just one being a personalized. I didn't get Frostbite or Shadow Kiss signed, but that is okay! I am sure that I will see her again and have those signed then!

I got the Bloodlines series book personalized here. Here they are!

And here are the Vampire Academy books that I got signed! She commented on how I had a very old copy of Vampire Academy since I have the old cover and also how I keep very good care of my books! That was awesome! :)

In other news; at the Q&A somebody asked what the title of Bloodlines #3 would be. She said that when the Bloodlines Facebook page reached 25,000 likes that it would be released. So of course as soon as I got home I rushed to the computer to like it and today it reached it's goal! They also released the first paragraph and the release date!

The Title for Bloodlines #3 is:
The Indigo Spell!

The Release Date:
February 12, 2013!

The First paragraph from The Indigo Spell:
This wasn’t the first time I’d been pulled out of bed for a crucial mission. It was, however, the first time I’d been subjected to such a personal line of questioning.
“Are you a virgin?”

2 comments:

  1. That's so awesome that you got to go to her book signing and meet her! I've never been to a book signing, because no one ever seems to come here... :( Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...