Monday, June 18, 2012

Renesmee Cullen: Breaking Dawn part 2 Movie Pictures Released

Last week we finally have got some pictures from the last and final movie in the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn part 2! Entertainment Weekly has released pictures of Renesmee, Vampire Bella, and some others! I couldn't be happier with the way these look. I have a feeling that this might be the best Twilight movie to date, which isn't really say a lot, but I can just tell that this one will be on a whole other level than the other ones.


The picture to left of Bella and Renesmee has to be my favorite out of the bunch. First off, Vampire Bella looks AWESOME! I also wondered how they were going to make her look and if Kristen Stewart would be able to pull it off and by this picture it totally looks like it!

When I read Breaking Dawn when it came out I wasn't too sure how I felt about Renesmee at the time, but now I am for certain that I will love her. MacKenzie Foy just looks so adorable and it's crazy but she looks like Kristen and Rob. She is exactly how I pictured her in my head. I am so excited to see how MacKenzie will pull it off and to see her acting.

One of the most excited parts that I am impatiently waiting for is to see the Renesmee and Jacob scenes. How will Taylor be able to pull this off without it looking majorly creepy? I know that he will be fine, but I am just dying to see it! Besides the picture of Jacob and Renesmee looks so cute!


 Overall I am just so excited to see the movie and I will be sad that it will be the last one. Are you guys excited for the movie? What do you think of Renesmee and Vampire Bella? It looks pretty great doesn't it? :)

2 comments:

  1. Eep! I'm SO excited now, Bella looks great and I think Mackenzie is going to make an excellent Renesmee! I thought the first part of Breaking Dawn was a bit bloody but hopefully this one won't be as much! Lol! It's really weird, I've grown so fond of the characters I can't believe how they've all grown and how the story changes! Twilight is actually a really sweet love story :)

    Thanks for sharing! :)

    Kyra
    www.blogofabookaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I've seen these stills. They look awesome! I, too can't wait for this movie. :)

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...